1402 Carleton St.
There is no shortage of charm in this sweet and spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bath home, which embraces modernity while preserving styles of the past. The recently remodeled gourmet kitchen, updated baths, and Nest heating system blend seamlessly with gleaming hardwood floors, stylish light fixtures, and period details throughout. In the light-filled and welcoming living room, a large picture window offers views of the trees outside. The elegant stone fireplace is embraced by built-in shelves and cabinets for all your favorite books and knick-knacks, while a lovely accent wall marks the transition to the dining area, which is nestled beneath a big, sunny window.
The eat-in kitchen is roomy and cheerful, with a subway tile backsplash, lots of natural light and cabinets painted in soothing blues and whites. Chefs are sure to love the sweeping countertops, double sink and stainless steel appliances. The breakfast nook is perfect for brunch and morning coffee. A pristine full bath and 3 serene and sunny bedrooms complete the interior. Outside, the huge backyard sets the stage for dining and gathering with family and friends, with an expansive paved patio punctuated by mature trees and colorful shrubs. A detached garage is also included.
The location can’t be beat. Your new home is just blocks from University Avenue in vibrant downtown Berkeley, the Berkeley Bowl, Whole Foods, and countless boutiques, eateries, and cafes. Major freeways are also nearby, making your commute a breeze.
- 3 Bedrooms & 1 Bathroom
- Remodeled well maintained residence
- Elegant front yard landscaping
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Contemporary light fixtures
- Fireplace in living room
- Double pane windows
- Light-filled living room with large picture windows
- Large, open kitchen with new appliances and subway tile backsplash
- Low-maintenance backyard
- Detached garage and long driveway
- Blocks from University Ave in vibrant downtown Berkeley
- Nearby Whole Foods, Berkeley Bowl, and countless cafes and eateries
- Close to public transportation and major freeways
- 1,082 sqft (per floorplan) | Year Built: 1921
Realtor AssociateSequoia Real EstatecalDRE# 02026093415.702.9184 office415.260.7652 direct
COMPASScalDRE# 01918505415.990.9686 mobile